We serve our friends in their homes and communities. We provide residential services to DODD Waiver participants. These services can take many different forms based on their needs and wants and what is important to and for our friend! We serve many friends in their family homes but also have many friends who live independently in their own apartments with 24/7 staff assistance or just need our help to get out into the community to do fun things.
Services We Offer
- Homemaker/ Personal Care (HPC)
- Participant Directed HPC
- On Site On Call Services
- Community Integration
- HPC Transportation
- Medical Supports (As Needed)
- Behavior Supports (As Needed)
- Medication Administration (As Needed)
Waivers We Accept
- Individual Options (I/O)
- Self Empowered Life Funding (SELF)
- Level 1
How Do I Get Started?
- Have a conversation with your SSA about funding, amount of hours you can be allotted and what those services may look like if you have never received residential services in the past or do not know information about your waiver.
- Contact us about wanting to start residential services with information about your waiver and what you would like to receive.
- Contact your SSA about wanting to put A4L on your plan to provide residential services.
- A4L will coordinate with you and your SSA to ensure that your needs and wants are met based on your specific waiver and availability.